Half Romork Food Tanker
Food Tanker Specifications
- The food tank is manufactured using TIG/MIG welding from 304L-CRNI stainless 4mm sheet in elliptical section.
- For the front and rear mirrors, the skirt is curled and 30mm is passed to the body and continuously welded from the inside and outside.
- There are curved breakwaters in the tank at equal intervals and sufficiently to prevent turbulence.
- There are enough manhole covers with a diameter of 50cm on it. The manhole cover is sealed and easy to open and close. Breathing holes are placed on the manhole cover.
- There are 2 1.5" pipes that open into the atmosphere from under the tank so as not to dehydration while the tank is fully loaded.
- Near the pump there is a transparent level indicator indicating the amount of water.
- It has a water overflow chamber and there are stairs behind the tank to climb on top of the tank.
- The chassis is welded to the tank from floor to end. There is a rubber plate between the tanker and the vehicle chassis. Connection ears are made and connected with steel stud screws.
- The parts that come into contact with the food are made of complete stainless material.